- On our website and our customer service web-portal (both in the following “websites”)
- On other websites used by Dynamic Design for scheduling and planning purposes, e.g. MailChimp, SurveyMonkey (in the following also “websites”)
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the website
- Through webinar, workshops and online events sponsored by Dynamic Design.
What information do we collect
We collect two types of information – site analytics and certain user information as per the following:
We use Google Analytics, an industry standard website traffic and activity, monitoring solution. It captures the number of times an article is read and how many users visit our website per calendar month.
We collect information from you when you place an inquiry on our website, ask for an offer, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or for the purpose of contractual fulfilment.
When using our products and services you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, information about your company, position and department.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website and customer service – we continually strive to improve our customer service based on the information and feedback we receive
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To send product updates, service updates, event invitations and periodic newsletter emails
- For any other purpose with your consent
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your explicit consent. Exceptions to this are described below.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this statement:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dynamic Design’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dynamic Design is among the assets transferred We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dynamic Design, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Right to review or delete your information
You have the right to access, edit or delete your data at any time. Please email us at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable time.
Note: If you are using an account for special services, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any settings or security measures contained on the websites.
Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. They are as follows: Access to your personal data; Correction of your personal data; Erasure of your personal data; Objection to processing your personal data; Restricting the processing of your personal data; The transfer of your personal data; Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 24/05/2018